Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: Kim Kardashian Hollywood App

There's been a number of scathing reviews about how shallow and materialistic this popular new app is. Yes BUT IT'S SO GODDAMN ADDICTING! An avid follower of celebrity gossip, of course I downloaded the game once it was in the Play store. While most of my 19/20 year old friends ditched the game ("it's so boring" they repeated), I kept with it. While continually waiting for energy to recharge and tapping the screen to do things like "check makeup" (1 energy star) or "change wardrobe" (4 energy stars) can be tedious, I did get that rush of joy when I helped Kim find the gift for her mother and when I was finally promoted to the A List-- a rush of joy, I might add, similar to that of solving a difficult math equation. It's shallow and materialistic and good old fashioned celebrity junkie fun. Choosing clothes and putting on makeup naturally appeals to females.
Overall review: ♥♥♥♥♡ (4/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment